Unleash the Process of Discovery and Development
EXCELPATHTM is an individual and team discovery and development service using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), Strong Interest Inventory®, Kerwin Values Survey®, and the Harrison Assessments® to enable positive, productive change.
As an individual, or as a member of a team, EXCELPATH services can positively and immediately affect your life.
Discover basic truths about yourself and those around you. Discover the type of work you may be most interested in pursuing, or transitioning into.
Develop into your best self.
- Find purpose
- Gain clarity and focus
- Build with strength
- Increase self esteem
- Find fulfillment and happiness
- Retain results
- Succeed with excellence in life and work
- Uniquely qualified
- Consistently successful
- Certified to administer and interpret several of the world's finest and most reliable discovery and development-rich instruments and assessments
- Master Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
Experience Self and Team Discovery
- Discover who you really are!
Grow with Self and Team Development
- Build and strengthen yourself, your team or your organization
- Results can be, and most often are, extraordinary
Engage in Several of the Worlds Finest Assessments
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
A Psychological Type Preferences Instrument
- Strong Interest Inventory® (Strong®)
A Career Preferences Assessment
- California Psychological Inventory 260® (CPI 260®)
A Leadership Development and Selection Assessment
- Harrison Assessments® (HA®)
A Performance and Leadership Predictor Assessment
- Kerwin Values System® (KVS®)
A Career and Work Values Sorter
These assessments are used individually or in combination as important and basic steps in the invaluable and important process of discovery and development.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and MBTI are registered trademarks of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries.
CPI 260 and Strong Interest Inventory are registered trademarks of CPP, Inc.
Kerwin Values Survey & KVS are registered trademarks of Kerwin & Associates.para